Sunday, April 13, 2008

from Rajbir Bhattacharjee hide details Apr 2
to IndiGo Customer Relations
date Apr 2, 2008 8:06 PM
subject Re: DOM-RF PNR G8V7EC
mailed-by gmail.com
Dear Mr. Mohit Arora,

I am sending you a scanned copy of the credit card used to book this ticket. This, as per your mail, will confirm that there is no fraud about the booking of the ticket.
However I differ with you on the following point:
> We will be happy to release your amount of Rs.2074 upon receiving the scanned credit card(front copy) at our mailing address -
> customer.relations@goindigo.in. which you could use for your future bookings and it wont be refunded back to your credit card.
You see, when I was cancelling the ticket, I had actually asked the customer care executive if he could book a different flight for me with the remaining account. He replied that since the cancellation was made within 6 working hours of the booking, the credit shelf cannot be used. I asked him what will be come of the money. To this, he CONFIRMED that this amount will be credited back to my credit card. When I asked him how much time it will take for this to happen, he said that it will take 7 to 9 working days. He also confirmed that this is the COMPANY POLICY.
In fact, yesterday, with a different credit card, I had booked two tickets (after cancelling this ticket and making sure that the amount in the credit shelf cannot be used for another booking) on Indigo airlines on a different route. If you doubt this fact, I can very well give you the booking number.
Hence, since it is a company policy to refund any money if the cancellation is made within 6 hours of the booking, please refund the money.
Please send me a mail when the process starts and when it completes.
I believe the credit card will be enough to prove that there is no fraud. If you do not refund the money back to my credit card, I will be compelled to try other means of getting my money back.

Thanks and regards,
Rajbir Bhattacharjee

No comments: