Sunday, April 13, 2008

from Rajbir Bhattacharjee hide details Apr 2
to IndiGo Customer Relations
date Apr 2, 2008 1:20 PM
subject Re: DOM-RF PNR G8V7EC
mailed-by gmail.com
Dear Mr. Mohit Arora,

I see no reason why you should suspect that there has been any unusual activity on my credit card. You are not my credit card company, my credit card company will take care of that. Moreover, as far as you are concerned, there has been only one transaction on my credit card with INDIGO. That, is the booking of this ticket.
Also, I see no reason why I should give you a scanned copy of my credit card. If you want, you can verify with my credit card company whether the credit card is genuine or not (which it must be, since the ticket was bought with it in the first place)
Also, I see no reason why you should withhold the credit back to this card. As far as you are concerned, you are sending the money back to the credit card where you took it from.

Moreover, I see this as a gimmic on your part to cause further hassle to the customer, and causing pain to the customer, so that he may get frustrated and abandon the idea of claiming the money back, and that you may have the money for yourself.

Please be advised that I will not have much patience in this regard. Also, I will not hesitate to employ the services of a lawyer to send you a legal notice, or drag you to the consumer court.

Furthermore, the initial mail you sent to me was erroneous. I will also hold this as misinformation on your part, and I will hold you guilty of spreading misinformation. The mail had a clause which read:
> We had to cancel the amount in credit shell as we could not get a satisfactory reply, when contacted.
For the first account, I was never contacted by you, so there was no question of a satisfactory or unsatisfactory reply. Secondly, in case my cellphone was unreachable due to network problems (which it was not), you could have reached me on my landline.


Regards,
Rajbir Bhattacharjee

No comments: