Sunday, April 13, 2008

from Rajbir Bhattacharjee hide details Apr 2
to IndiGo Customer Relations
date Apr 2, 2008 2:42 PM
subject Re: DOM-RF PNR G8V7EC
mailed-by gmail.com
Dear Mr. Mohit Arora,

Please don't test my patience. You believe in making your customers satisfied, is it not? If so, please don't complicate the matter any more.

You have already verified my credit card details when you booked the ticket. I believe that that verification will be more than enough. Please credit the money back TO THE SAME CREDIT CARD THROUGH WHICH THE ORIGINAL BOOKING WAS MADE.

Also, the requirement that the passenger has to carry the photocopy of the credit card at the time of check-in has no bearance to this issue. This issue is not about checkin. This issue is about refund of a cancelled ticket.

> If a normal cancellation is done by the passenger,minus the cancellation charge of Rs.750 per person per sector,rest of the money lies in a credit shell Under same PNR
> NO.which is valid for 12 months from the date of booking and can be utilised for future bookings.
Also, I would further like to add that when I cancelled my ticket, your customer care officer told me that since the cancellation was made within 6 hours of the booking, as per company policy, the money will not be credit shelved for me, rather the amount (less Rs. 750) would be credited back to my credit card through which the booking was made. In fact, I made another booking (albeit with a different credit card for a different route) yesterday, and I could have used the same credit shelf for that booking. However, your customer care CONFIRMED that there was no way I could use the money reverted in this cancellation for another booking, since it was cancelled within 6 hours.

Please do not complicate the matter further. Mr Arora, you are testing my patience.

My next mail will have a link to the blog post with the proceedings of this issue.

Hopefully you will realize that you are on the wrong foot this time, and start the process of reverting the money back to my credit card. Please send me a note when this is done.

No comments: